Frequently Asked Questions
How can I track my order?
To check your order status, login to your account and navigate to ‘My Orders’ tab on the left hand side menu. Once there you can view all your orders and their individual ‘Order Status’
- Processing means your order hasn’t been processed yet.
- Complete means your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming dispatch. Depending on your order contents you may receive a details on how to track your order online.
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
When will my order be delivered?
After you have placed your order online, we will send you an order confirmation email with all your order details and a link to check your order status online. Items typically arrive in 3-5 working days if in stock.
If you haven’t received the confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order or your products have not been delivered within the timescale stated in the email, then please email us via our contact page.
Looking to find a particular gift? Our search feature checks your search term against all the product titles and SKU codes currently on our website. It then shows products on the page that may match your query.
You can search in broad terms such as weddings, or be more precise such as tin heart. You’ll get most precise results by searching for a SKU code, which you may have obtained from a previous order, from one of our brochures or shows.
Your account is a powerful tool for tracking all your recent purchases, contact information and the ability to re-order items. In order to get the best out of your online shopping experience it is important to keep all your details up-to-date. Some of the other account features include the ability to:
- View recent orders and shipments online, print and reorder your purchases.
- Store your Shopping Basket contents for a later visit.
- Manage your Wishlist and email to friends and family.
Placing your order
Once you’ve found the items you would like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the ‘Basket’ link at the top of your screen or on the left hand menu.This will navigate you to our checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery.
- If you’ve already registered with us, simply enter your email address and password. If you are a new customer you’ll be asked to set up a password to access your account.
- At checkout, you can review and amend your order details as many times are you like, You can also choose your desired delivery method.
- When you’re ready to complete your order, click the “Place Order” button and wait for the online confirmation screen. You’ll also be sent a confirmation email shortly after placing your order.
If you need help placing and order please email us via our contact page.
Online orders must be paid for by credit/debit card or PayPal account. We accept Visa; MasterCard; Delta; Maestro; Electron and American Express. If you have a promotional code you must use this before proceeding to checkout.
All card payments made on our website are protected by a secure connection. This means that your credit card information is encrypted prior to being transferred to the bank for authorisation.
We will charge your credit card account when your order is placed.
All goods will remain the property of Chalk & Cheese until full payment has been made.
Updating your details
Please keep us up-to-date with your details so that we can be as efficient as possible when dealing with your orders. If you want to update your details, log in and click on ‘Account Information’ to change your name, email address or password. You can create, modify and delete your billing and delivery addresses from the ‘Address Book’.
Don’t worry if you forget your password. Just enter your email address on the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ page and we’ll email you a new password. Once received, if you choose, you can then log into your account and change it to something more memorable under the ‘Account Information’ tab.
Using the wishlist
If you have found an item on the website you would like to buy but not right now then the Wishlist is for you! Simply click “Add to Wishlist” on the selected products and they will be stored in your account to be viewed or purchased later. You can also email the contents of the Wishlist to friends, family or anyone with an email address. In order to use this feature you need to create an account with us.